A Senior Power Plant Engineer/Supervisor
• The personnel must have a minimum of university degree in Electrical Engineering or Higher National Diploma.
• The personnel must have a minimum of 10 years working experience (in electrical facilities maintenance and operation power plant facilities- with good technical and supervisory skills) in the oil and gas industry
• The personnel must be able to work independently without supervision and must be a team worker.
• The personnel shall have sound supervisory and good communication skill
• The personnel shall demonstrate the ability to work on different power generation and distribution equipment.
1. He is the Power Plant Coordinator
2. He assists the CLIENT representative on the coordination and control activities of production and distribution of electrical power and power plant personnel
• He collaborates with the CLIENT representative for the correct execution and startup of new plants and equipment’s.
• He coordinates and gives instructions to the power plant supervisors on the isolation and reset of the normal electrical configuration.
• He collaborates with the CLIENT representative in order to ensure the full efficiency of the equipment’s, programming and scheduling the preventive maintenance, requesting dedicated specialized personnel.
• He ensures correct assistance to the maintenance teams.
• Checks and request to modify the setting of the protection relays according to the needs of the electrical production and distribution network.
• Keeps records of the day-by-day activities and routine-extraordinary events.
• Prepares ordinary/emergency technical procedures to submit to the CLIENT representative for approval.
• Schedules the training of the power plant personnel.
3. Keeps records of the as-built documentation and normative to apply.
4. Performs tests in order to optimize the performance of the production and distribution electrical networks and utilities.
5. He elaborates and promotes programs in order to optimize the services.
6. He determines the best operational and technical electrical assets.
7. He carry on studies and verifications in order to reduce the consumption and indirect costs of the power plant management.
B Power Plant Planner
• B.SC /HND
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in planning technical activities
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera and computer literate
• Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment to continual improvement
• Develop the most appropriate method and sequence of activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is completed timely, safely, and on budget
• Schedules -preventive, routine and corrective maintenance plans and oversees the entire program of work
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly maintenance activities
• Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources
• Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates
• Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects
• Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement execution
• Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning
• Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team
• Prepares the monthly Progress reports
• Prepares the monthly Labor histograms
C Medium Voltage Specialist
• The personnel must have a minimum of University degree in Electrical Engineering or Higher National Diploma.
• The personnel must have a minimum of 6 years working experience on medium voltage switchgears and electrical machines.
• The personnel must have documents to show that he/she has been working on medium voltage switchgears and electrical machines.
To apply, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org